taggy taggied by
1. You have to post the rules. 2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves. 3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer. 4. Choose 13 people. 5. Go to their page to inform them that they are tagged. 6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that." (Ignore rules 5 & 6 because they are not legit rules). 7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people. 8. You can't say that's you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are allowed!
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENT. Unless you are commenting about the actual entry. 11. You have to finish with in a week, if not, you have to do what the creator tells you to do ( Art, rp...etc *). 12. Be creative with the title. No " I got tagged".
I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO. don't tell me what to do
1. I used to ride horses. From like ages 9-15ish
2. I wrecked my neck in a horse back riding incident when I was probably ~14. My recovery from that injury is part of what inspired me to become a massage therapist
3. My favorite color seems to fluctuate every few years or so
4. I used to be very religious. I'm now an agnostic atheist
5. I have a pet snake, her name is Ouro Burrows and she is a corn snake and she is beautiful.
6. I have a small collection of rocks/gemstones and like to occasionally believe they have magical powers.
7. I have 5 chickens
8. Tuna casserole is my favorite food
9. I shamelessly enjoy starbucks coffee
10. I used to run a house-call computer repair business
11. I used to say "green lightbulbs" when I was a kid because I felt like it was very important that I have something completely 'random' to say. Because being random was cool at the time or something
12. I also used to threaten to bite people's ankles and had to make good on my threats a few times.
13. I've been to a theater once by myself. It was to see Tron.
the questions I got from Windaura
:1. What do you like doing? Hobbies?
I like collecting/listening to music and then daydreaming or drawing to it. I like tumbling and spending time with my friends. I like getting completely immersed in works of fiction. I try to go to conventions, dress up, and talk to strangers whenever possible. I enjoy videogames in spurts. 2. What's your favourite thing to draw? Or take photos of, depending on what art medium to enjoy using.
I like drawing my Arkay ._. Like a lot. He's my baybee3. Do you watch Anime? List some if you do!
Not a lot of it, but some. I keep up with Pokemon, I'm currently working on The Devil is a Part-Timer! with the bea, and I think the last one I watched before that was Attack on Titan (which I really enjoy). My all-time favorite is Inuyasha.4. What games do you play? Why do you like them?
-Pokemon. Most of my gaming hours go into pokemon. I love the battle system and.. kinda play competitively. I love pokemon, so, so much, ever since I was a kid. I play the TCG as well, though not as much lately.
-I have been a Sonic fan since I was little. Between the games, SatAM, and good fanfiction.. it just captured my imagination, and is also responsible for my descent into my insatiable love of robots (I just loved Metal Sonic so much. So much.). So.. yeah, I still play those sometimes. I'm trying to play through Sonic 06 right now (when I say 'right now' I don't think I've actually touched it in over a month because it's a glitched-out painful sufferance to play) but I also will still pick up the old Genesis games, or Sonic Adventure 1 or 2 from time to time.
-I've been playing MapleStory since like 9-10 years ago just off and on. It's my go-to MMO. I have GuildWars2 and play it sometimes but it just doesn't get me like MapleStory does.
-I play DDR on a dance mat for exercise and I'm pretty good at it.5. Who are your favourite characters from the games listed above? Reasonsss? B )
I mean, he's not my favorite all-around Pokemon, and I guess I like him more as a -character- because of the movies. So if that doesn't count.. Well, I pretty much tend to like the villains (Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Lysandre
). They just tend to be the most interesting characters because they're usually the only ones with aspirations we get to hear about. I ship Archie and Maxie from Team Aqua and Team Magma, probably mostly because of some of my friends
, but also because they are just the types of characters that I really love to see interacting with each other. Sonic:
I have three. Knuckles the Echidna
. He's just.. tragic, man. Last of his kind, tasked to protect the most powerful artifact on his planet, -alone-. He could be bitter and cranky-- which I guess he can be a little bit-- BUT MOSTLY he's a cinnamon roll, noble warrior, who believes in the goodness of others. He's also badass.Metal Sonic
, also tragic, also badass. I'm a sucker for artificially created things, especially self-aware robots. His descent into madness over wanting so badly to end Sonic and not be the "cheap copy" just kills me. He's so smart, yet so consumed. It's not touched upon much that he has a human.. mobian.. whatever.. side to him (as if being obsessive wasn't a human trait enough) in canon, but I like to think he does. Metal Knuckles
is my other favorite and IDK how to justify it lmao. He is adorable in Sonic R, but, I mean, my reasons for liking him are almost completely because of fan works and the fact that my Arkay is really a semi-canon of Metal Knuckles. I like to think of Metal Knuckles as being a bit of a foil to Metal Sonic as a rival and brother. MapleStory:
do i even need to-- XENON.
my tragic perfect loving cyborg-who-claims-to-be-an-android cinnamon roll of beauty and grace and non-exceptional-intelligence-aptitude. OTL xenon ........... (i really love Roo-D too)GuildWars2 Asura
as a species gets an honorable mention for their super intelligent, super curious, robot-making, sharp-toothed-impishness.6. Favourite music? Shuffle your playlist and type the next 3 songs that come up X'D
IDK I like a lot of stuff. Mostly alternative rock and electronic junk, sometimes Celtic for a change of pace
Skrillex and Wolfgang Gartner - Devil's Den
Faderhead - Escape From The Machine
Deadmau5 - There Might Be Coffee (MY THEME SONG)7. Favourite Pokemon?
Weavile +w+8. Google, Yahoo or Bing?
Google. I can legitimately feel my blood pressure rising in annoyance if I have to use something else. I don't know why. I suppose I am a cog in the google machine. Oh well.9. What internet browser do you use?
Chrome.10. What's your response to those "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON!" or the "YOU ARE THE 10000000TH VISITOR! CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE !!!1!!11" advertisements? x'D
I don't see them often though because ABP11. wHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEME?
MMMM WHATCHA SAAAYYY
PRAISE THE HELIX
SUCH DOGE. VERY MEME. WOW.12. NO HOMO OR ALL OF THE HOMO?
WHY NOT BOTH??? and by that I mean I'm bi. I like using "NO HOMO" as a joke. I like homo. homosexuals, homosexuality, homo sapiens, homogeneous beverages. U NAME IT13. WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES?
NON-HANDYCAPPED PEOPLE THAT LEAVE SHOPPING CARTS LOOSE IN THE PARKING LOT
PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE I GUEss that's not really a pet p
eeve so much as a legitimate peeveWHEN THE KITCHEN CABINETS ARE LEFT OPENPEOPLE TOUCHING MY BELLY BUTTON. I MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY ATTEMPT TO BREAK YOUR ARM IF U TOUC H MY BELLY BUTTON
i am taggingManlyPeacock KingAvaricious FallenLoveAngel unrealmagic darkcoolex ShiloT FridgeraiderTM Butterfly-of-Pearls Windaura
(you can just answer my questions in comment or whatever if you don't wanna make another journal) SamCyberCat ZeeNovos Entrail Lunerlad
If you don't feel like doing it it's fine. I won't come to your house and kill you or make you do random things for me (at least I won't do either of those things because you didn't fill this out). IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE FOR SOME REASON SAD ???? THAT I DID NOT TAG YOU. ... consider your beautiful face tagged. And here are your questions:1. Do you cosplay? If so what was your favorite cosplay? Bonus points for pics. Going all out for Halloween counts.
2. What fictional character(s) do you identify most with? Bonus points for why
3. How nerdy are your walls/shelves in your room? Bonus points if your whole house is a shrine to your terrific nerdiness.
4. WHAT IS YOUR AESTHETIC?
5. WHAT IS YOUR BEVERAGE OF CHoice why am i typing in caps still
6. Do you want to share something you struggled with and overcame/are working to overcome (UR GONNA KICK ITS ASS BABY I BELIEVE IN YOU)? if not it's fine
7. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? BONUS POINTS if you like coffee more than tea *brick'd*
8. CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?
9. Cats are pretty rad, m i rite?
10. Isn't thinking of questions a drag? Man . I'm tired.
11.. I GOTTA WRITE THREE MORE OF THESE BEFORE I CAN GO TO SLEEP hey have you ever listened to Samuel L. Jackson's reading of Go The F*K to sleep??
12. Have you ever played Grandia II? If not you should. It has, among other things, an android and a lion man who become bffs and I occasionally think about and cry over them. Good luck finding the game though.